This course has the same content and format as the One-on-One and Couples 4×4 Driving Courses, but it is presented to a group of at least 2 vehicles.
A 4×4 driving course balanced with theory and practical driving, covering aspects such as vehicle dynamics (technical aspects of drive trains, diff locks, traction control systems, tyre pressures, vehicle dimensions), driving dynamics (assessment of obstacles, vehicle preparation for off-road driving, obstacle negotiations – cross-over, ascent, descent, side slope, rocks, sand, etc.), and environmental considerations.
At the end of the course the driver will fully understand the 4WD systems, capabilities and limitation of his/her vehicle, and how to apply these under different types of terrain and conditions. A brief overview of recovery points and basic equipment required for off-road excursions is also included.
- Duration is approx. 5-6 hours.
- Minimum 2 up to a maximum of 8 clients/vehicles per session.
- Price is per driver. Discount rates for group bookings are available. Contact us for more detail.
- “Spectators” 18yrs and older – R300 pp.
- The course is hosted at Zevenwacht Wine Estate.
- Certificates are issued upon completion.