This detailed hands-on down-and-dirty 4×4 Recovery Course will cover most of the types of recovery equipment. The safe use and techniques associated with the vehicle mounted winch, hi-lift jack, sand tracks, static & kinetic strap/rope, shackles, vehicle recovery points, spade/shovel, and other types of jacks will be demonstrated in detail, where-after the client will apply and practice it.
This is followed by real-time scenarios where a vehicle or vehicles are in need of a recovery. Given the equipment available at that time, the clients must then execute a safe and effective vehicle recovery; all under the watchful eye of the facilitator/s.
- Duration is approx. 5-6 hours.
- Minimum 1 up to a maximum of 8 clients per session.
- Price is per driver. Discount rates for group/couples bookings are available. Contact us for detail.
- “Spectators” 18yrs and older – R300 pp.
- The course is hosted at Zevenwacht Wine Estate.
- Certificates are issued upon completion.